HUIS TEN BOSCH THEME PARK
Visita panorámica, Entretenimiento, Lunch not included
This tour takes us into the heart of a Dutch enclave at the fascinating Huis Ten Bosch theme park, a little corner of the Netherlands characterised by traditional canals, town houses and windmills, and offering rides and attractions to delight all generations.
Lo que vamos a ver
- Huis Ten Bosch theme park
- Huis Ten Bosch palace replica
- Adventure park
- Boat trip
- Restaurants, cafés, ice cream shops
Lo que haremos
- Leaving the port behind, we will travel to the city of Sasebo to the north of Nagasaki, where we will delve into a unique and entirely different world: the Huis Ten Bosch theme park, named after the eponymous royal residence in the Netherlands and designed as a faithful replica of a seventeenth century Dutch village.
- We will immerse ourselves in a typically European atmosphere, admiring picturesque canals, traditional windmills, beautiful gardens and characteristic buildings.
- We can explore the majestic replica of the Huis Ten Bosch palace, the park's main attraction, which boasts an art gallery, Baroque-style gardens, a children's playground and numerous exquisite collections of elegant ceramics, glassworks and musical instruments.
- The adventure park offers a multitude of attractions for adults and children alike, from rides and inflatables to an exhilarating high ropes course, while a boat trip along the canals offers an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- What’s more, the numerous restaurants, cafés and ice cream parlours scattered throughout the park offer a range of culinary options to suit the most discerning of tastes.
Qué hay que saber
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.?